WITH Gusset: Suitable for petite babies, newborns and when using as a cover over flats, fitted nappies and terry nappies
WITHOUT Gusset: Suitable for all babies
MIMI & CO ORIGINALS DESIGN
There are two common cloth nappy styles on the market. Our modern cloth nappy design allows you to use both so you can have a play around and choose what works best for you.
All in 2 Nappy (AI2)
- Snap-in inserts
- This style is simple to set up
- Easy to wash
- Quick to fold
- Bamboo insert next to baby's skin
- Inserts tucked inside the cover
- Perfect for active toddlers
- Great for boosting absorbance at night
- Simple for childcare staff and grandparents to use
- Stay-dry inner next to baby's skin
- One-size design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 4kg to 19kg.
- Double gusset option to provide ultimate leak-proof protection.
- Wider elastic at the back ensures that all moisture is contained.
- Nappy contains a small stretch of elastic on the belly to provide additional leakproof protection.
- Contains a 4-rise easy-to-use snap button for size adjustments.
- Multiple nappy absorption levels are available for handling light to heavy wetters.
- Hybrid design means the bamboo nappy inserts or the stay-dry suede layer (built into your cloth nappy cover) can sit next to babies skin.
- Inserts can either be snapped in or placed/stuffed into nappy.
MIMI & CO ORIGINAL INSERTS
One of the most important aspects of a great Modern Cloth Nappy is absorption. Too much absorption and babe will be uncomfortable; too little and you'll get leaks or having to change babe every hour.
Our Mimi & Co Inserts are designed to offer the most amount of absorbency whilst maintaining a slim, comfortable and flexible fit.
5-Layer Bamboo Snake Insert
- Made from 5 layers of 280GSM Bamboo Cotton, giving a huge absorbency total of 2,800GSM when folded.
- Insert is able to be folded along the length of the insert to use with babies of all shapes and sizes.
- Snake insert can be snapped into the shell to provide comfort and stability.
4-Layer Hemp Insert
- Made from 4 layers of 360GSM Hemp Cotton, giving a total of 1,400GSM of extra protection.
- Hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch.
- Snaps into snake insert or nappy shell for active babes.
* Additional or alternate inserts are available to purchase here.
Care Instructions here.
Love love love our nappies 😍
I truely love the different fabrics used. I won't be needing them for a couple months yet, but everything that I have received appears to be made with love and of a high quality. I am truely happy with the modern cloth nappies.
These are by far my favourite nappies, and I haven’t even been using them that long!
The fit is amazing. I have a really chunky little boy and these still go over his thighs without a problem. I also love how well thought out the snaps are on this, the hip stability popper on the wings are female, so if you’re on a wider waist setting where the hip popper isn’t in use, when it sits agains the skin it won’t dig in or be uncomfortable for baby. Such a great little detail!
Then we have the absorbency. I’m not joking when I say that these last sooooo long. We can easily get 5 hours with so much absorbency left in the inserts. It wouldn’t surprise me if I could use this overnight without a single leak. And the containment is amazing too, thanks to the double gusset and thicker back elastic.
If you can’t tell, I LOVE these nappies. I’d really recommend giving them a go
Lovely design for PUL outer
Personally the extra PUL on the inside front and back makes the nappy rather bulky, although it is a great idea to help minimise leaks. Would be great for heavy wetter
Front snaps are the opposite way to V1.0 designs and my other many brands of MCNs
Good nappy, but will be reaching for the V1.0 first