MIMI & CO v1.0
Our Mimi & Co v1.0 nappies are 'Pocket Nappies’. Which means they have an outer waterproof shell with a suede lining that has a ‘pocket’ to place an insert for absorption.
- One-size design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5 to 17kg.
- Easy-to-use snap buttons for quick nappy changes and size adjustments.
- Includes one super thirsty Bamboo Terry Insert
- Additional inserts can be added to provide optimal absorption
- Pocket design means nappy inserts are behind a stay-dry suede layer, keeping baby feeling dry.
- High-Quality TPU (water-resistant) outer shell
So I actually hadn't planned on using reusable nappies but late one night I saw a link for Mimi and Co and decided to have a look. I felt so guilty half filling our bin with disposable nappies every week! I ended up chatting for so long, asking questions, etc and am so happy I did. I was very patiently given so much information to help me be prepared to make the change. I bought 10 nappies and in the past couple of weeks have really started making the most of them. They are such a great product, I love the designs and they fit my super chunky 3 month old so well. I haven't had any leaks which was one if my concerns. They are also easy to wash and have not stained at all. I ended up getting a lidded bucket and I soak them during the day as I use them, then at night do a quick wash to rinse them I add detergent and do a longer cotton cycle wash. I have dried the inserts in the dryer once but they actually don't take long to line dry. Anyway, I'm really happy with them and highly recommend giving them a go.